- Sam Allardyce is launching a bitter court battle against Steve Kean.
- Brendan Rodgers was last night forced to admit that Liverpool have contacted Fulham about Clint Dempsey.
- Andre Villas-Boas has told Luka Modric he will not be sold unless Real Madrid stump up Tottenham’s £35million asking price.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is now the world’s highest-paid footballer after PSG agreed to pay him £220,000 a week after tax.
- Manchester City have rejected talk that Edin Dzeko will head to AC Milan as a Zlatan replacement.
- Neymar has backed his Brazil team-mate Oscar to be a big hit at Chelsea.
- Florent Malouda will head a Chelsea clear-out as Roberto Di Matteo makes rooms for new buys.
- Derby have followed up a £500,000 swoop for Leeds left-back Aidy White with a £1million bid for Coventry’s Richard Keogh.
- Blackburn are attempting to hijack Ipswich’s attempts to sign Watford keeper Scott Loach.
- Manchester United believe they have won the £20million race to sign Arsenal’s Robin van Persie.
- Emmanuel Adebayor returned to training at Manchester City yesterday as the stand-off with Spurs over his £175,000-a-week wages continued.
- Andy Carroll wants to thrash out his Liverpool future next week.
- Former Chelsea defender Alex believes Roman Abramovich was panicked into sacking Andre Villas-Boas by the rise of Spurs and Manchester City.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has been told by former club Swansea it will take £15million to sign Joe Allen.
- Newcastle are pushing for defensive reinforcements after tabling offers for Douglas and Mathieu Debuchy.
- Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta could be on his way to Fulham.
- Liverpool have been told to stump up £10million for Fulham star Clint Dempsey.
- Florent Malouda has been told he can leave Chelsea.
- Steven Nzonzi has put Chelsea and Arsenal on alert by demanding to leave Blackburn.
- Newcastle are poised for a double breakthrough in the transfer market next week as they close on Mathieu Debuchy and Douglas while still hoping to tie up a loan deal for Andy Carroll.
- Sunderland are leading the race to sign Blackpool winger Matt Phillips.
- Brendan Rodgers has confirmed Liverpool are working on a deal to bring in Clint Dempsey from Fulham and reiterated that Andy Carroll will not be allowed to leave on loan.
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s move to Spurs has stalled over his wage demands.
- Robin van Persie is in danger of pricing himself out of a move to Juventus.
- Fulham are in talks with French club Evian over striker Yannick Sagbo.
- Chelsea have resumed talks with Marseille over £7million-rated right-back Cesar Azpilicueta.
- Sam Allardyce has launched legal action against Blackburn boss Steve Kean.
- Arsenal have had a bid for highly-rated 17-year-old Caen striker M’baye Niang rejected.
- Tottenham are favourites to sign Brighton defender Grant Hall.
- Wigan have signed Barcelona’s Eduard Campabadal and Guillermo for their development side.
- Chelsea left-back Ben Gordon is heading to Birmingham on a six-month loan.
- Florent Malouda can leave Chelsea if the offer is right.
- Fulham have told Liverpool to forget trying to sign Clint Dempsey on the cheap.
- AC Milan will turn to Edin Dzeko as a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has joined PSG.
- Crawley have issued Nottingham Forest with a hands-off warning over boss Sean O’Driscoll.
- Blackburn midfielder Steven Nzonzi has put in a transfer request.
- West Brom have rejected a bid from Qatari side Al-Gharafa for Peter Odemwingie.
- Neil Lennon insists Rangers should be stripped of titles if they were won by cheating.